Power tools can cost a lot of money, so protecting your investment by keeping your tools maintained and in good working order is smart. When it comes to power tool repair in Calgary, don’t trust your investment to anyone but the best. Our years of experience with all major brands and types of tools, along with our commitment to quality work and respect for all our customers, makes us the best choice when you need something repaired right the first time.
We’re an Authorized Service Station for All Major Brands of Power, Stationary, and Air Tools
That’s important because it means that we offer the same warranties as the manufacturer. Not only are we able to diagnose and repair all modern tools, as well as many older models, we’re the Calgary power tool repair business that won’t let you down.
Over 35 Years in the Business
We started small and grew. From 1977 on, our team of experienced technicians has been working to be the best at what we do. From small power tool repair, we’ve expanded our shop to accommodate every size and shape of power tools; and we constantly update our skills in order to remain the most competitive company in the business. We even make service calls for stationary equipment. As a top power tool repair business, we promise fast and reliable service because we want all our customers to be 100% satisfied.
11-2219 35th Ave NE
Calgary, AB, T2E 6W3
Want to know our history?
What can Power Tool Klinic do for you?
We are an authorized service centre for a variety of brands and are capable of repairing even more. See the list of brands we repair.
We repair numerous brands under the distributor warranty protocols. Contact us and we can let you know whether or not your tool repair is coverable under warranty.
If your tool is too big to be brought in for service, we can come to you. Service calls are available.
- Estimates available upon request.
- Subject to estimate fee for diagnosis of the tool.
- Pricing is dependent on tool type, and condition.
- Estimates are valid for 2 weeks (14 days). No response at this time can result in the tool being recycled.
- All no repairs will be returned unassembled. Tools can be reassembled for an additional charge.
- All orders include a $5 admin charge.
- No returns on special orders.
- No returns on electrical parts.
- All repairs are subject to a Work Order Deposit of $22.50 (+ GST). This deposit is non-refundable and is either applied to the repair or diagnosis.
- All repairs will have a minimum charge of half an hour of labour and a shop fee. (minimum repair cost of $50).
- We will not hold tools longer than 60 days after completion. Failure to pick up tools in this time frame can result in our parts being pulled and the tool being recycled.
- Any claims against the quality of workmanship must be made within 30 days of receipt.